There are so many things that run through my mind as I try to write about Lindsay & Casey’s awesome wedding. I can honestly say it was one of the most unique and heartfelt weddings I’ve ever shot. Some of the things that stuck out to me:
* Just how amazing Lindsay and Casey were to work with throughout the entire process. They totally trust us and were up for anything.
* Lindsay’s dress!
* The closeness of Lindsay & Casey’s families and how much they meant to them.
* The emphasis placed on making sure we got awesome photos. We were originally planning on an 8-block photo shoot/walk to the venue!
* When weather prevented us from doing said walk, they just decided to hop in a cab (which allowed me to grab one of my favorite photos below)
* In the cab, I heard Lindsay say to Casey “OK, so this is not the nicest day ever, but it’s still awesome. We’re getting married.”
* They got married at a really cool and unique venue.
* Their first order of business was cocktails. When I brought up a concern about stairs access, Lindsay’s answer to me was “I have 10 minutes to address your issue before I’m in cocktails mode.”
* Casey’s brother’s amazing singing. Wow. Chills.
* They married each other with no officiant, with their closest families surrounding them, and some of the most heartfelt vows I’ve ever had the privilege to witness.
* Hall and Oates Power Hour.
* Wedding Donuts.
* They danced all night among their friends and families.
Those are just a few of my favorite things about this wedding. Special thanks to Miguel for coming along and helping me out. Here are some of my favorite photos of the day. Enjoy!