We’ve had a run of ridiculously cool people lately. Here’s why we loved shooting for Elise & David so much:
1. They were laid back and cared much more about enjoying the wedding and each other than anything else.
2. They chose modern (and well-lit) spaces to get ready.
3. They had a hot chocolate station set up outside the church.
4. They gave us lots of time for portraits and focused that time on just the two of them.
5. They had a typewriter guestbook.
6. They had some amazing laser-cut (and homemade) wooden table cards and signs with Philly street names.
7. The party rocked at The Kimmel Center.
8. That hair.
Here’s some favorites. Enjoy!